Full HD 1080p recording
You can record in breathtaking, widescreen Full HD 1080p at 30 frames-per-second (fps). Plus, with H.264 encoding, your computer doesn’t have to work as hard for you to get great video.
One-click to Facebook
You can easily capture HD video (1080p) and upload in no time to Facebook, Twitter or YouTubethanks to H.264, an advanced compression technology.
The 20-step autofocus is more responsive, more sensitive and more intelligent. So whether your kids won’t stop moving or you’re trying to capture your latest dance moves, the C920 delivers razor-sharp images (from 10 cm and beyond) for every occasion.
Carl Zeiss optics
You’ll enjoy razor-sharp images from a lens designed with the help of one of the pioneers in the industry.
Natural stereo audio
You can be sure your loved ones will hear the real you thanks to dual stereo mics.
You can send brilliant 15-megapixel snapshots (software enhanced) to the people you care about.
Windows XP (SP3 or higher), Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- For HD 1080p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
Recommended requirements for full HD 1080p and 720p video calling:
- 1 Mbps upload/download for 720p
- 2 Mbps upload/download for 1080p
- (Requirements for H.264 and MJPEG formats vary)
- Visit your preferred video calling provider’s website for exact information on system and performance requirements.
- For Skype in Full HD 1080p
- Skype 5.7 Beta for Windows
- Webcam with 6-foot cable
- User documentation
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with a recommended system
- Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology
- H.264 video compression
- Carl Zeiss lens with 20-step autofocus
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
- Video recording: Up to Full HD 1080p video capture
- Photo capture: Up to 15 megapixels (software enhanced)
- 1-click Facebook, Twitter and YouTube HD upload (registration required)
Optional bundled software: