- Technical Assistance: 0301-8228361 (Mon - Fri; 10 AM - 7 PM)
- Flavor:Double Rich Chocolate
- 24 g Protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
True Strength of Gold!
Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the main ingredient in Gold Standard 100% Whey™. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff you can do without making Gold Standard 100% Whey™ the standard all other proteins are measured against. The WPI utilization is costly however it is the best protein to utilize. Highest quality level 100% Whey contains WPI as an essential fixing. In this way giving 24 grams of protein in each serving to bolster post-training muscle building.
- Total Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
- Sodium: 115 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 3 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 8%
- Iron: 0%
- Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides),
- Natural And Artificial Flavors,
- Lecithin, Cellulose Gum,
- Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sucralose,
- Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
Directions for Use:
- Spoon Stirred: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is Instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
- Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- Shake Up Your Shake: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
- Stack Your Shake: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey™ an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
- Think Outside The Glass: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.